WKT 4.17% 11.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Now remember I’m not being critical of SYR, I’ll leave that to...

1. 2,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 881
    Now remember I’m not being critical of SYR, I’ll leave that to Spid news. SYR can row their own boat and WKT can row theirs. This presentation from SYR was released this December gone. Now I’ll tell you what you won’t see which is in complete contradiction to Spid news. You won’t see any mention of large flake course graphite in any grades what so ever. You won’t see any mention of expandable graphite or supplying large flake or expandable graphite. Now remember this is a company Spid news is trying to sell to everyone as a direct competitor to Lindi Jumbo. There is no breakdown in any description of expandable graphite, large flake graphite or their qualities including nothing on expansion ratios that make their graphite supply attractive to the expandable markets. Unfortunately SYR resource and the 4mm flake sizes Spid news said were abundant are unable to provide consistent supply of large course flake graphite into a market that requires consistency (we’ll discuss more on this later) of product and supply. Unlike WKT and it’s majority in-Situ +300 micron graphite resource where it aims to guarantee (we’ll discuss more on this later) consistency across all categories for its customers. Now remember not on single mention in SYR presentation of large flake or expandables. Clearly a market they aren’t targeting as they they are severely restricted in meating the demands of this highly lucrative graphite sector. Unlike WKT and it’s 1 in a million resource.

https://www.listcorp.com/asx/syr/syrah-resources-limited/news/december-2023-quarterly-activities-presentation-2987741.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $77.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $7.451K 64.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 281880 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 234906 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.