WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

As Spid news has pointed out on many occasions, SYR can also...

1. 2,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 886
    As Spid news has pointed out on many occasions, SYR can also produce WKT 2nd best grade +50 mesh. If fact SYR can provide 3 different grades of +50mesh as it does most grades and 23 in total. This is a result of dealing with inconsistent weather material and not being able to dial your plant right to the one source material. SYR recovery levels have always suffered from the inconsistent ore they are processing.The issue with fines has also forced SYR to offer multiple grades across its entire range. Imagine an end users dilemma when not knowing if you will receive consistency in your supply and as a result producing inferior products. This would erode consumers confidence and as a result the end user’s reputation and business. Lindi Jumbo will provide just 1 classification across its 4 grades and such is the confidence coming from commissioning this hasn’t altered. This can be contributed to plants design and how it has married up perfectly with the ore it is processing. At present Lindi Jumbo is mining transitional material ranging from fresh to weathered and still performing admirably. Imagine how well it will perform when it’s dialed in to the consistent fresh material. My confidence in my investment in WKT grows stronger every day.

https://www.syrahresources.com.au/our-business/products-and-technology

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6198/6198629-55c4ea1b97b693590ad86fe0b2bbcbec.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $30.42K 288.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 49817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.