WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-5417

1. 16,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6876
    Hi Sirrobbo

Sadly I am not wrong, Mike has confirmed the flake size has been achieved at the first stage of processing, (rod mill) we all know it requires additional stages to achieve the required purity,

What is alarming, after 26 days of production WKT has only achieved the required grades for -80 + 80 and +50 mesh, these +32 jumbo's haven't been able to be achieved at the back end.

I love how you are willing to attack me (again) yet you weren't willing to call out Croc's BS about when the first bag of graphite was produced.

What is also more alarming, after 26 days of production the plant still hasn't been handed over by Jinpeng.

BTW, you should know by now Mike is preaching to his investor base. no doubt he would have had plenty of calls by investors yesterday asking where the +32 mesh is. You seem to think having these flakes at the first stage of processing will result in them arriving at the back end. WKT is processing the soft surface mineralisation, there should be plenty of +32 mesh coming out the back end, these will go missing once the fresh mineralisation is processed.

Why are we not seeing the new mining photo's the tiny stockpile WKT had at the ROM pad was only meant to last 20 days, yet WKT has been processing for nearly 1 month. With the head pumper claiming only 5 bags of graphite have been produced. There sounds like there is a major issues with recovring the graphite for such a tiny amount to be produced when the plant is meant to produce 110 bags per day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $17.55K 167.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171468 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 221406 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.