WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Sirrobbo,I understand your frustration, this is why you are...

1. 16,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6876
    Hi Sirrobbo,

I understand your frustration, this is why you are playing the man, you know my commentary is spot.

I can see it now, WKT might produce some +32 mesh graphite and you will claim you were right,

You won't care that the retention of +32 has dropped from 14.8% down to 0.01% you will still claim this as a victory, The same will be said when the +50 mesh retention falls away and the company turns out to be another low margin or unprofitable graphite mine.

You can see clearly the processing at Lindi is not going to plan, the SP is falling and the buying interest has all but dried up. Yet you and your fellow pumpers all claimed the SP would climb leading into commissioning and first production. nearly 30 days of production and Mike is only informing now that the limited bags of graphite on site have met the 80% minimum requirement and no shipments have been sent to the prospective customers.

How wrong were you when the SP has only fallen over this time and the company has already advised it has made its first production back on the 2nd of May.

Anyway, it seems no one is interested in the 3 tonnes of graphite ore that was shipped in January. the news cannot be good if no one is able to find out from management why it was sent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $17.55K 167.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171468 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 221406 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.