WKT 2.27% 10.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Very exciting time for WKT the next 6 months. Construction and...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Very exciting time for WKT the next 6 months. Construction and commissioning finished. production ramp up in full swing. Lots of photos of product leaving site on trucks with 80% payment upon loading to ships. If they had issues with meeting spec there wouldn't be as much activity promoting the company or their progress. In fact the ASX reporting has noted very few issues throughout commissioning and none that haven't been overcome to date. Even some of the early commissioning issues have been resolved with a positive long term opex benefit. That is a sensational commissioning outcome!!!

With all the scrutiny from ASIC at the moment due to MNS issues who would not disclose the truth???? You would be quiet and don't draw attention to yourself until you sort it out. You certainly wouldn't promote a positive sentiment of it wasn't looking promising. My only frustration is that we dont get regular sales updates (other than confirmation product is being sold). But the lack of drawdown of the $5M that's ready to go or imminent CR tells me product must be selling to offset the opex.

Love seeing the story unfold in real life with the daily updates. Can't and don't do that via ASX announcements. The next 6 months could be the final chapter of this book. Is there a sequel or a trilogy??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $72.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $324 3.014K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 750351 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 296404 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.