WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-5786

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 909
    There you go again Spid, you’ve just come out of suspension for providing false and misleading information with your interpretations of the photos presented in Mikes tweets. Now you are doing exactly the same unless you can show where Mikes has quoted the Lindi Jumbo output you just suggested. I could see straightf t through your next run of Spid news and fake news. SYR’s large flake product doesn’t have the same unique qualities as Lindi Jumbo’s qualified premium expandable graphite product. Sure they produce large flake to a specification but it’s all about the unique qualities of each individual flake. Lindi Jumbo’s expansion ratio of up to 3x that of China is world class. The ease to which it is incorporated into end user’s product has already been stated by some as the best they’ve ever tested on their production line when producing the high end product their customers are expecting. As for storage fake news, that load out area with storage both sides is massive and truck deliveries are being made periodically on a daily basis now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $17.55K 167.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171468 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 221406 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.