WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-5886

1. 15,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6779
    Hi Sirrobbo,

Yes more cake, It could be fine, small or large, All of these sizes would have a significant impact on any company's revenues, We need to know if the cake has jumbo's and what percentage is being achieved along with the purity.

We have all seen the stain SYR has had on the graphite industry. IMO investors will be cautious of WKT following the same downfall.

That is why I suggested Mike promote the company in a way that clarifies his previous tweets.

When showing 30 bags of graphite, state how many days of production it took to achieve this, and what percentage are fines, Medium, large or jumbo.
    As you know. these flake sizes have a significant impact on any company's revenues and profitability. We can all speculate on the number of trucks that have been used, Mike has shown 3 trucks in his tweets. or the number of bags in an image to discuss if the processing facility is operating as expected, but these don't tell the full story.

If the information would be a breach of the disclosure rules. Put out a clear ASX announcement that clarifies the facts for investors to make an informed investment decision. It would stop shareholders from getting upset with the non-holders sharing their views on what they see and how they have come to their conclusions on the company's viability.

Anyway, I am looking forward to Mike tweeting out the first shipment being loaded at port, he could probably organise Wogen to be there with the first Cheque so we can see the value of the shipment, It will save investors waiting another 6 weeks until the QTR cashflow report is released.

I hope you are supportive of my proposal, you must be disappointed that the SP is sitting at 11.5 cents when I believe you previously advised the SP would be closer to 75 cents when WKT went through commissioning and first production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $30.42K 288.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 49817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.