WKT 8.70% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Sirrobbo,I am not sure why you think my post is...

1. 15,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6776
    Hi Sirrobbo,

I am not sure why you think my post is unsubstantiated,

I clearly stated the only tweets we have from Mike show two trucks have taken graphite from the mine, If I claimed there was more that would be an unsubstantiated claim.

I think you are starting to see my point, If WKT provided a clear ASX announcement that clarified the shipments, or Mike tweeted to say, As of x date WKT had shipped x tonnes of graphite to the port, this would end all of the discussions.

I have the view if WKT exported more than what has been shown in Mike's tweets, we could have additional tweets showing these vehicles leaving the site or being loaded, Instead, we have 4 tweets today showing the filter press in operation, 2 tweets yesterday showing concentrator building in operation and the day before 2 tweets of the control room.

Mike's marketing isn't getting investors interested, We need the money shots of the bags of graphite being produced daily (volume) the type of graphite being produced and more importantly the money shot of the ships being loaded.

We have 6 weeks until the QTR report is released, it is going to be a long period to wait to see who was correct with their assessments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $144.7K 1.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1519 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 70033 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.