WKT 8.70% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

$5m if we need it I don't see as a big deal, anti WKT have been...

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    $5m if we need it I don't see as a big deal, anti WKT have been peddling this CR for months and at the end of the day who cares. Yes WKT might need a little bit of liquidity at this time. I am not even going to go into if Gemcorps additional funds that are available right now, that deadens my head...seriously.

At the moment they seem to be travelling quite fine, income has started and the first loan repayments are roughly 3 months away, we have time in the ramp up phase to have additional cash in the bank to service the loan also.

I am patient enough to wait for the quarterlies and see what sort of money is in the bank, the first one unfortunately will tell us little but might be an indicator if higher than expected, the September quarterly will give us a fuller story. That is when I predict if good news the share price will really get moving.

It's great that people can throw around predictions (like I just did haha), and even people that have been proven incorrect in the past. Management are doing great and have steared us through some tough times, my hat goes off to them. In business you only make a mistake once.

At the end of the day, I am just a true Aussie hoping a good Australian company will get up!

P..S. Wait for the quarterlies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $144.7K 1.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1519 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 70033 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.