WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

What a grossly inaccurate long ‘Windowed’ HaHa post R08. To...

1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 884
    What a grossly inaccurate long ‘Windowed’ HaHa post R08. To think you received 4 upticks for that one. Let me guess who they could be. Initials alone, spid81, Farmdownsouth, Tradewhines and DooeyDoubleDecker. HaHa. Where do we start. Let deal with the comparison made between accessing CRDB funding and actually drawing on and using Gemcorp’s funding to complete Lindi Jumbo to revenue stage. Oh I just did. HaHa. What a pointless comparison. Let’s continue with WKT’s cash position at both stages you mentioned where one was aligned to an incomplete mine and the other is with a mine producing revenue with access to a working capital facility that somehow doesn’t need accessing. HaHa. That was easily explained as well. What about that incremental loan crap you are peddling. An incremental loan in isolation is completely different to an incremental working capital facility attached to an already 80% drawn primary loan. Surely even you with after your poorly interpreted post can acknowledge this. The primary loan wasn’t incremental and was drawn at WKT’s discretion. Even the unused $US3.5mil buffer was transferred with no restrictions. Are you suggesting the US$3.5mil buffer payment had incremental restrictions attached also. HaHa. Apologies everyone fir the length of this post. If only R08 could try to be better in the future. The issues with Peter Finnimore’s $400k could not have involved multiple parties as it was resolved in a matter of just days. Your interpretation is an exaggeration in my view. As is your interpretation of that entire $33mil rights issue. At no point was it a failure because $16.5mil was always on the table and the announcement of Gemcorp’s funding followed shortly after, with multiple funding initiatives in place at the time. The only failure here is R08’s interpretation of the situation. Still going. HaHa. As for BMCG’s US$19mil, it was only ever a standby facility with it’s purpose to support onsite construction costs incurred by contractors and Jinpeng. WKT has stated many times they would not be accessing the standby facility after the preferred Gemcorp funding pathway was established. BMCG activated the US$700k they we’re entitled to at the generous terms it was given. Purely a business decision on their behalf and more than likely after WKT chose to pay them in cash for the balance of their original US$6mil rights issue placement. Did you forget to mention that R08. HaHa. As a result of you poor research skills R08 this is getting rediculous, so I’ll end by asking the same question I’ve been asking Spid news. Why hasn’t WKT accessed any of the working capital facilities available to them, the mine is clearly performing above everyone’s expectations to this point. There is no other explanation otherwise the working capital facility’s that were put in place as their name suggests would have been accessed. Three trucks, HaHa how rediculous. More like +30.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $30.42K 288.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 49817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.