WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hey R08/Spidless,Clearly you haven’t figured out but The...

1. 952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Hey R08/Spidless,

Clearly you haven’t figured out but The Australian Shsrd Market: ASX have been getting smashed with most Companies in the red yet you two THDs think that WKT are in troubles

Sell let me tell you something you two misfits have a bloody good look at world markets and you both may just learn something because you two guys and your other parties are not.

You revel in your views about WKT without looking at what is going on globally inside of the lithium/ Graphite markets where most Companies are down the slide

What this does for investors is a chance to buy you on the other hand it’s a chance to ridicule WKT and Its Investors.

Guys like you do more harm to the industry then anyone of known in this Industry

The face you guys present leaves the Market in a shambles caused by your agendas.

Did you notice Today’s market is down now that’s a surprise not - Yet you still bang on about WKT.

You display a lack of credibility

WKT will rise just like most other companies in ASX will do as well in time.

I have been through Market Crashes World wide and whilst panicking is in the beholder I have always
    seen it as a buyer’s market which precisely what is occurring now.

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $30.42K 288.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 49817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.