WKT 4.55% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Sparecash,Wow Chinese graphite has been banned in Europe,...

1. 15,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6783
    Hi Sparecash,

Wow Chinese graphite has been banned in Europe, when did this come into effect or are you making more unsubstantiated claims?
    It is my understanding the USA has imposed a ban, but this isn't until 2027 and China has now imposed the requriements for all graphite exports to apply for a license. Similar to the export license WKT is required to have to export graphite from Tanzania.

One has to wonder why SYR who also produce large and jumbo graphite, is operating at reduced capacity (idel) due to the limited demand for graphite, one has to wonder what is wrong if you claim there is signifciant demand and there is a ban on Chinese Graphite. I guess everyone reading this will understand your comments are Unsubstaniated (BS) and it shouldn't be taken seriously.

But it appears you are banking on a short fall in graphite supply in 2027/2028, I will be surprised if WKT can survive until the shortfall in graphite is present.

Thank you for confirming the Chinese offtakes for 75% of WKT planned production are no longer available, the non holders had flaged this would happen for many years, but this was classed as unsubstantiated information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $34.2K 313.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 609987 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 96669 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.