WKT 2.17% 11.3¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-6016

1. 2,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1081
    You are entitled to have your views Stirer. I have no ill will towards Walkabout Resources, however, the leadership doesn't inspire me. Worse still, the swag of holders constantly claiming Lindi is on a road paved with gold whereas it is far from certain whether it is viable.

To quote John de Vries on coarse flake, CEO of Black Rock Mining (who has managed to achieve US$153 million debt funding) -

"Word of caution - there is an extreme difference between what you'll get from a metallurgical laboratory and what you'll achieve in an industrial scale pilot plant. We have milled over 600 tonnes of ore so we have a pretty good idea of what the material looks like. We know there are significant differences in what you get from drill core and what you'll get from a pilot plant."

How many kilograms of drill core tested in a metallurgical lab is the DFS based on?

The market is well aware of what WKT have embarked on Stirer - it beggars belief.

Has @Croc-file gone missing because he's aware of the results from the bulk sample sent to China last quarter?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $75.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.3¢ 11.0¢ $18.91K 171.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 786066 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 113493 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.