WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Spid Your research seems to be very poor these days if you...

1. 3,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1067
    Hi Spid

Your research seems to be very poor these days if you are going by your statement "Yes Mike has shown 3 different trucks/loads in his tweets, this is the only evidence on the number and likely volume that has departed from Lindi." why is this likely? It seems highly unlikely because I doubt they would photograph and tweet every truck that gets loaded.

Then you go on to say "To suggest there is more is unsubstantiated." - you do realise that stating that there are only three trucks that have departed Lindi is actually unsubstantiated information right? The amount of trucks leaving Lindi doesn't have to be stated at all.

As I said the volume will most likely be confirmed through an ASX announcement which is the appropriate forum for such information and the tweets coming from Mike seem like desperation to you? What, showing investors the progress of the plant and a few trucks leaving Lindi? I think the only thing that's desperate around here is your 24/7 negative postings on WKT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.