WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-6121

1. 15,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6797
    Hi Sirrobbo,

Sadly that image has already been posted a few times. That is one of 3 trucks that Mike has tweeted showing the pick up of graphite concentrate.

Thank you for showing some great investments of Mine,

EGR is the best one that I had seen, I do recall you @Natos, @Croc-file @semi retired down ramping those stocks with the suggestion investors should jump out in get into WKT. no doubt you are still bitter seeing the SP run from its low of 3 cents to $1.00. Yes I did very well out of that investment and I am glad I didn't listen to you or your friends. BTW, it does pay to lock in gains, I only hold a small percentage of this stock and I am well and truly free-carried.

Regards those other stocks, Yes I do hold both, you charts are skewed to show a negative return with both investments, but as you know I did very well out of FGR, when you see a funding director selling after they retire or get terminated, you start to reevaluate your investments in these stocks.

We have previously discussed Allan Mulligan (founding directors of Lindi) who was demoted to COO then retired to move to another mining company, He was once a t40 shareholder who I believe sold his shares after he left the company, It appears to have been the right choice.
    @SpareCash7 Have you found Allan Mulligan in the share registry? or can we all assume he has now left the share registry?

Morning Stirer,

It is good to see you are up to your old tricks, claiming I have made comments about WKT's funding or claiming they would lose their large flake,

I have never stated either, but I have advised WKT will lose the 49% of its jumbos. They will still produce some in their production, (similar to SYR) but the volumes will not be anywhere close to the lab-scale tests.

I did notice none of the WKT bulls were willing to question @Farmdownsouth post where he provided commentary from BKT's CEO who stated the lab scale test do not occur in a commercial production, this is why companies complete significant bulk sampling and run the material through commercial production facilities to validate the projects. We all know WKT hasn't gone to this extreme and we have already seen the company fail to achieve their lab scale recoveries.

Sadly you all claim this is fake news and it won't happen to WKT, yet we have all seen this is already the case.

Plenty of WKT marketing is happening on other graphite stocks, It seems desperate that you are all running around trying to find investors to buy into this lemon. @Rossi70 Lemoncillo is a after-dinner digestive, This isn't the type of thing you guys will need when you finally work out your poor investment choice, You might need to invest in some adult incontinent underwear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.