WKT 0.00% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Semi,Yes the gemcorp facility can be refinanced after the one...

1. 15,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6797
    Semi,

Yes the gemcorp facility can be refinanced after the one year anniversary, seriously who would take on the risk?

You can see clearly that investors dont believe WKT will achieve its forecast, the jumbos haven't arrived which provides the majority of WKT forecast revenues, the plant hasnt been handed over after 6 months of commissioning.

The output from the mine appears to be minimal with only 3 confirmed tricks departing the site (mikes tweets) and the SP is a long way from the hype BS you posted about being worth 75 centa per share.

Sparecash continues to point out Gemcorps back up US$5m, but fails to mention the 2 QTRs of loan repayments that are required to held at all times, or the first principal repayment is due in 3 months time, could it be the back up funding is the funds WKT needs for the US$20mil loan?

I cannot see WKT having all of its issues resolved by September, (if at all) and when you consider their product mix is just like every other graphite mine, I cannot see how this project will be viable when the graphite market is oversupplied.

Keep on pumping Guys, you are all looking desperate, June's QTR report isnt far away, I am sure a few of you will be crying (not tears of joy) but the good news, Stirer will be there to support you.

BTW semi, Is Croc okay, he has been missing longer than a HC holiday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.298K 38.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 203451 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 230858 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.