WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-6162

1. 16,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6876
    Hi Sirrobbo,

Why are you posting the same truck from the 14th of June to give the impression that WKT is moving more graphite than the 3 that have been shown in Mike's tweets? this is the type of deceptive behavior HC needs to stamp out.

Just like you made statements WKT was moving 3 trucks (60+ tonnes per day) which were unsubstantiated claims.

I went on record to state my views on WKT's likely sales and production yet the pump crew are not willing to accept the bet if they are out by more that $200k in the QTR sales they will stop posting on WKT. This speaks volumes about the BS they are selling on HC,

Anyway, it is not uncommon for you and your friends to sell stories of better production or selling the dream this investment will be an LCI (Life Changing Investment) Sadly for many who have bought into your BS, it has certainly been life-changing, but not in a positive way.

It is interesting how much time you now need to spend protecting your investment as the SP failed to reach those levels you forecasted before first production, I am yet to see you or any of your other promoters apologise for claiming WKT SP would be 75 cents before first production, the SP is only 0.5 cents above the "Priced to Sell CR".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $17.55K 167.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171468 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 221406 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.