WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-6198

1. 15,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6856
    Hi Sirrobbo,

How are they irrelevant, You stated back in Novemeber 2021.

"WKT only has a MC of 87m and will be a very profitable mine in around 6 months, we can all watch it steadily get to 75c as they near production."

You then followed up on the BS in Jan 2022.

"I stand by my call that we will be around 75c before production"

Here we are 2 years and 6 months later, the mine is yet to complete commissioning, the project is yet to be handed over by the EPC contractors, WKT is yet to prove it is very profitable. And worst of all you made these claims when the SP was 20-27 cents and now the SP is 11 cents, this is 600% lower than your forecast price for this stage of development.

What I find amazing about the WKT promoters, when they get caught out by misleading the forum, instead of admitting how wrong they got their calls, they use excuses or claim I have been wrong 100% of the time. If I was wrong I wouldn't be still posting here on WKT.

Your post shouldn't see any TU's but no doubt it will be well supported by your fellow friends who are just as overinvested in WKT where they cannot admit their mistakes either.

In time I am sure you will change your tune, hopefully, you won't have lost all of your money when this occurs. But I have a feeling, you are one of these investors who would prefer to go down with the ship rather than cut your losses, and when you lose everything it will be someone else fault.

As I keep saying, believing the BS being promoted by the HC posters will only cost you money, they won't even apologies for past mistakes or errors in judgment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $14.68K 135.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 369686 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 491805 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.