WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Sirrobbo,Interestingly, the plant was shut down for...

1. 16,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6861
    Hi Sirrobbo,

Interestingly, the plant was shut down for maintenance and minor modifications, this backs up my previous statements about the production facilities failing to achieve the 48 hours of continuous production for Jinpeng to hand over the plant. Where is @GGtrader who was selling BS that Jinpeng was asked to stay on and they had already completed commissioning? This Tweet confirms he was BSing HC readers.

When you consider last week, Mike didn't tweet one truck leaving the mine, can we assume the plant was closed for most of the week to complete the minor works?

It will also be interesting to hear what these minor modifications were, are they aimed to remove a bottleneck to increase production?
    And what will the flow on effects be on the purity, flake size, ect.

@Farmdownsouth I suspect we will have a very vague QTR report,

investors should be concerned if they don't see the total volumes produced since the plant produced its first concentrate in early May along with details of the purity of the graphite concentrate, and the size of the flakes WKT is achieving.

WKT should also provide an update on when they expect the EPC contractor to hand over the production facilities (its been 12 weeks since their last claims of several weeks) and when they expect the purity, flake size and throughput to be achieved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $27.82K 264.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 292550 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 327682 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.