WKT 0.00% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi GGTrader,Thank you for proving my point, instead of admitting...

1. 16,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6913
    Hi GGTrader,

Thank you for proving my point, instead of admitting you made an incorrect assessment about the plant being completed, Mike's tweets today confirmed the plant needed to undergo minor modifications, no doubt this is still part of the commissioning. As I highlighted in the section of the 2nd of May announcement, the plant is yet to satisfy the 48 hours of continuous production.

If the plant did complete the 48 hours of continuous production, Jinpeng would be paid their final payment (In shares) as per the ASX announcements

"The plant is indeed operational and producing, which must sting"

I don't know why WKT being in production would sting, the plant is yet to live up to the DFS forecast which I have claimed for years wasn't going to be achieved. no doubt you read all of these posts when you "meticulously combed through the vast repository of posts and updates you've shared over the years"

Keep on pumping the dream. No one is buying the sales pitch.

@Stirer I am aware Jinpeng agreed to keep staff on for 6-12 months after the commissioning was completed, no doubt you are trying to muddy the waters as to why Jinpeng's shares haven't been issued as per the EPC contract.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.8¢ $12 125

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 370416 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 101969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.