WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi SirrobboSpamming the forum with the same 2 tweets isnt going...

1. 16,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6862
    Hi Sirrobbo

Spamming the forum with the same 2 tweets isnt going to make the issues go away.

No doubt you are feeling the pressure of the poor performance and optimistic forecast the company had provided, sadly we did warn you these were unlikely to be achieved.

Lets hope the QTR report clarifies why the plant is still undergoing commissioning, which was only forecast to last 2 months (I believe we are in our 8th month)

Confirms when the shipment first departed Tanzania, along with the like transit time to reach Europe, I have seen 30-40 days as being a likely timeframe. This will all help with determining if any larger sales orders are likely secures this qtr,

As you know WKT detailed the opex of the processing facilities is expected to be US$1.4-1.5 mil per month, this might be cheaper as we are not seeing any tweets showing mining is on going.

No doubt you are also frustrated that the directors are not buying on market, you have been making this point on another thread. I cannot remember if you used the term It was a "Red Flag" that they weren't buying or they had no skin in the game. Anyway, I did voice my opinion on directors buying, But you didnt appreciate my point of view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $27.82K 264.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 292550 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 327682 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.