WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-6539

1. 16,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6878
    This marketing certainly has you sucked in.

If WKT is achieving a basket price of US$736 per tonne, they would still be achieving a higher price than SYR and would be still considered one of the highest basket prices globally, I wonder how WKT came up with this claim, do they know the prices all other graphtie mines are paid, or do you think by claiming they are one of the highest is like a disclaimer to cover their marketing claim?

What is the point of having one of the highest basket prices, if the mine is unprofitable?

It is funny watching how excited you are all about the company making the claim "one of the highest basket prices globally" as you are not focusing on the cost of production, the production output, the flake distribution, the reasons why the processing facility hasn't been handed over, or the elephant in the room that WKT still hasn't had any customers validate it commercial production or how the company is going to cover its credit card loans and its US$1.4-1.5mil monthly Opex to operate the plant.

If only WKT could tweet the name of the vessel carrying its maiden shipment, we could all track where the vessel was heading, or determine if the maiden shipment had departed Dar Es Salaam port.

Keep on pumping guys,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $31.59K 287.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 277778 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 91620 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.