WKT 1.02% 9.9¢ walkabout resources ltd

Stop falling for the marketing, Before it was "Highest basket...

1. 16,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6929
    Stop falling for the marketing, Before it was "Highest basket price" and now you point out "set to be", we also had WKT claim the mine would be completed in 7-9 months, Commissioning for 2 months - now 8, or the claims the plant would be handed over in several weeks yet months have passed.

WKT also stated they would be in production and selling graphite concentrate in Early 2024, yet we still don't know if the maiden shipment has departed Tanzania, WHy do you think WKT named the first maiden vessel that was carry the first pieces of production facilities to Tanzania, yet they didn't name the vessel sending its maiden graphite concentrate to Europe.

With all of this ramping, claiming WKT is going to be a winner, I am starting to think the graphite is still sitting in Tanzania.

You didn't respond to my earlier post,

If WKT is achieving a basket price of US$736 per tonne, they would still be achieving a higher price than SYR and would be still considered one of the highest basket prices globally, I wonder how WKT came up with this claim, do they know the prices all other graphtie mines are paid, or do you think by claiming they are one of the highest is like a disclaimer to cover their marketing claim?

What is the point of having one of the highest basket prices, if the mine is unprofitable?

It is funny watching how excited you are all about the company making the claim "one of the highest basket prices globally" as you are not focusing on the cost of production, the production output, the flake distribution, the reasons why the processing facility hasn't been handed over, or the elephant in the room that WKT still hasn't had any customers validate it commercial production or how the company is going to cover its credit card loans and its US$1.4-1.5mil monthly Opex to operate the plant.

Keep on pumping guys. The QTR report should provide all the details, although I suspect all of the relevant information we are waiting for won't be seen until the December QTR report is released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $59.93K 601.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 151525 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 151469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.