WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

I totally agree @sbdavis, commissioning is standard practice for...

1. 2,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 928
    I totally agree @sbdavis, commissioning is standard practice for any mine and commissioning of some degree will continue for the LoM of Lindi Jumbo. Why else would you build a fully equipped onsite lab and staff it with permanent qualified laboratory professionals. Lindi Jumbo’s plant will be tweaked to adjust to the variances in ore the further they mine into their planned pit shell. Even though the pit shell ore is 95% fresh material, it will have slightly differing characteristics in the way it responds to how Lindi Jumbo’s plant set up at that given time. Knowledge gained by commissioning now will be invaluable as the mine progresses. Take this tweet from Mike for example, it’s already been discovered a minimum amount of fresh material is required for the rod mill to perform at its optimum. Not enough hard material in the mill for the time it is processing would result in over crushing of ore and reducing large flake retention. The right amount of hard material will allow for better separation of the rods and less pulverising of materials and greater flake size retention. It’s pretty simple stuff and won’t have detrimental effects on Lindi Jumbo’s obvious success, but time is needed to get these adjustment right in order the maximise Lindi Jumbo’s best possible revenue’s for the particular type of material they are processing. These changes to the rod mill feed grades only came into effect in late June and the results of this important learning curve won’t have shown up in this Quarterly, but they will in the next. I keep going back to 2+ trucks a day now leaving Lindi Jumbo, a lot can be learned from 3 weeks of commissioning where your primary focus is on purity, PSD and recovery.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6356/6356924-6c555497a88af2fb3b9face9ecd96e0e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $2.339K 23.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30257 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.