WKT 2.04% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-6705

1. 16,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6898
    Thanks GGTrader,

Again you are being deceptive, Why are you misleading your fellow HC readers?

The post clearly stated

BTW, You need stop looking at possible future scenario, the lindi jumbo mine might never make it past commissioning. It appears we have another unprofitable graphite mine that produces -300 flakes and has low purity.

As you might understand, WKT is still yet to make it past commissioning the EPC contractors are still yet to achieve the 48 hours of continuous production and WKT are yet to detail its specification on the purity of its graphite or its flake distribution, they have stated they are achieving grades of 90-95%, No one knows what percentage of its production is Jumbos' Which was meant to be 49% of its planned production, Considering WKT clearly stated at the beginning of commissioning they were producing 70% fines, which is -180 Microns, they have a long way to go to get back achieving 49% of its flakes above 500 microns. With WKT's debt and credit card interest rates, it would be prudent for all investors to look at future scenarios.

BTW, How come you don't look at your posts for deceptive commentary, Mike's tweet today confirms Jinpeng is yet to achieve the EPC contract requirements as the production facilities are unable to operate continuously for more than a couple of shifts (under 24 hours), yet you were selling this BS to HC investors

"Rather than engaging in speculative musings over why Jinpeng hasn't yet relinquished control, perhaps we should entertain the notion that Lindi has deliberately chosen to maintain their involvement."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $12.95K 130.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11298 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 200300 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.