WKT 1.01% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-6864

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    Spidless

So what you are saying is that WKT Marketing is BS that holders keep falling into.

Yet at the same time your wanting WKt Holders to listen to Non Holders who are canvassing total BS and are trying to in vain to get Holders to listen to them

If you were not afraid then you would tell us about Your Marketing Thesis - I understand you will have completed a Thesis on WKT that covers your Non Bolders level of BS.

Yes Investors generally will use their logic to make decisions where you will use your Manipulated Agendas to apply your Motivated Strategies to meet your logic.

Your very vague but then that is what you mean to do: No of trucks, colour of Tarps/trucks, Telehandlers and yellow cranes to Grades of Graphite in the bags to the name of the ships and captains - everything is just a meaningless furphy with manipulated agendas.

In your words Anyway: Just more Furphies anyway.

You made a comment in one of your most recent posts today where you made a comment about a falling SP but looked what happened at the end of the day there was a rising SP which went against your fallen SP Comments with guess work attached.

WKT isn’t BShitting the Market Place but you are Directly BS this Forum AIMVO.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $33.71K 342.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72606 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 271117 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.