WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-6879

1. 972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 974
    HKP

In fact what you can’t see mayn’t be the actual position

This Company has gone from being an Explorer into a Contrivtor of their Plant with Commissioning into a full blown Producer.

That has taken more then several years to come to Fruition which has been a great achievement to date.

In the past 6 months they entered into a Producer Model where they started Production with a view to get product excavated treated and bagged then transported for shipping whilst still undertaking final Commissioning

Yet People are disappointed with the Current SP - I am not sure what some of you guys “Investors” were expecting. The SP was never going to move in the right direction until until all systems were connected and product handed over to the end user AIMOVO.

As WKT continues to ramp up on Production and Marketing to the end users so will the SP start its ascent up the ladder.

The Non Holders continue to play with timeframes on the now factor of why it’s SP is not moving.
    There are a number of factors why the SP is not moving yet -Time and a change in The Market Place Movement with ending controls will change things where the SP will gain momentum

This will inevitably happen

What is need by Investors is patience and let time do its job.

As for the Non Holders they are full of motives and agendas never to be trusted all IMCO.

Croc glad to see you back and trust you enjoyed your time away - Nothing missed just more misaligned postings by the Non Holders who are aligning to the motives and agendas for being here.

Enjoy the day WKT Investors

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $4.33K 43.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 227817 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.