WKT 0.00% 9.6¢ walkabout resources ltd

Spid69You really are a piece.You twist everything around to meet...

1. 986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    Spid69

You really are a piece.

You twist everything around to meet your opinion and motive for posting here for the past several years as a N/H.

You have dragged other ZnHs into your swill that you produce just to get your devise messages out.

My post from the 20/4/21 had nothing to do with ramping just the opposite if you read it correctly you will see what I actually said

But then that is what you are about where you try and rake up some muck that you can twist around then put your own take on things - you really do take the cake.

I have never downplayed the SP from before through until now.

The SP will not start galloping until everything is in place then movement will occur in my opinion which is my view.

I was lucky to catch BHP at the bottom at that time and took advantage which doesn’t alway occur - that’s not ramping that’s just BS Baiting on your behalf.

I sit with patience whilst you on the other hand are constantly lurking within the cracks trying to run an anvil through the heart of Investors

WKT in MHO will succeed whilst you will simply disappear onto another Forum where you can ply your BS tactics

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $5.771K 59.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2764 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 7907 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.