WKT 4.55% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-6953

1. 16,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6956
    Hi Red,

You and your fellow friends deserve to hold as much as possible of this company.

We have all seen over the years the claims of buying by the LTH which is a good indication that the rest of the market is not interested in holding this lemon.
    It has had years of bad forecasts yet you all believe the company will be cash flow positive by the end of the month (Croc's post)

WKT hasn't even achieved 48 hours of continuous production which was expected to be completed nearly 4 months ago.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the next announcement just like the rest of you, so far all of the updates have been confirmation that the non-holders have been right.

@Stirer - I am glad you are starting to work out the 4 trucks tweeted last week were the images of the trucks from the previous days tweets.

BTW, Have you looked up the export data for Wogen and WKT to see if any graphtie has been exported? The only data I can see is the 3 tonne graphtie ore that was exported to China for processing into graphtie concentrate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.