WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

DDD,Your Thinking when someone buys at the end of the day their...

1. 975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 977
    DDD,

Your Thinking when someone buys at the end of the day their pumping up the SP - not necessarily but to your unpleasant mind that is what you will apply to your rhetoric

I just took advantage to buy more at a good price.
    If it was to go down again with Spid and dubious NH Groups efforts then I would buy more.

By the way you assume that I may have brought the lions share yesterday which is incorrect as there were other like minded investors who did the same.

Off particular interest your group of NHs masterfully continue to ask rhetorical questions just to start further discourse if your looking for a reply you will fine it in the bottom of the pigs trough where the swine’s burrow and forage

Don’t take this as ramping because it’s all in my own opinion but in the near future WKT will have arrived to confirm their updated position which you NHs will swill around using your poisonous position in an attempt to denigrate WKT and Management whilst Investors here will be clearing up on your mixed and tainted postings by simply verifying what they know to date or what Management have posted.

The NHs intentionally use a Obfuscation method using tactics to create confusion within the Forum just to muddy the waters intentionally.

I don’t play your games

We simply will wait for the next set of ANNs which will provide more clarity to our current and future positions.

Investors have a safe and good weekend with families and friends

Well said Croc.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $25.33K 255.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75500 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 321161 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.