WKT 4.55% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-7023

1. 16,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6961
    "constanly talking down a great Australian company that will only help the Australian economy when it gets off the ground"

Wow, you keep on showing how overinvested you are.
    WKT has nearly failed at every step to get this project built, you even spent 6 months with the company suspended from the ASX because the company had no funds due to running its accounts dry with the expectation a conditional loan meant the company was fully funded.

WKT has used all of the US$20mil in funding that was meant to see them get into production, yet WKT has needed to draw down on the US$5mil back up funding and used an additional US700k from BMCG and are now paying their EPC contractor in shares instead of cash.

Its almost as desperate as the bull rider putting up a specification sheet that was determined from labscale production and trying to claim this is from the actual production facilities.

THankfully the ASX announcement prove he is misleading investors when the mine is yet to achieve above 95% purity, with grades being as low as 90% which included over processed graphite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.