WKT 4.00% 9.6¢ walkabout resources ltd

"I am looking forward to the next announcement. I think the...

1. 16,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6935
    "I am looking forward to the next announcement. I think the market is also"

I love your sense of humor, with only 12k shares traded so far today on the ASX, it would appear investors have no interest in WKT.

I guess the FOMO created last week about an imminent announcement being released has lost its appeal.

Maybe we need to start pumping out claims of hundreds of trucks leaving the site, or more hear say on the quality of WKT graphite that is leaving the site.

Mike hasn't tweeted any new images of the trucks leaving the site and we still have no confirmation the plant has achieved 48 hours of continuous production, this would have to be one of WKT's biggest blowouts with forecasting, Several weeks have turned into 15 weeks, (Several months). We only have 10 days to go until we hit the 4-month mark. How does WKT continue to get its forecast so wrong, yet you expect WKT to reach its breakeven forecast correct during this QTR.

Anyway, Mike's latest tweet indicates they are still having issues dialing in the production facilities. What happened to the previous claims the automated control system was going to solve all of WKT's issues? Sounds like more fake news by the overinvested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $79.54K 821.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 66614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.