WKT 5.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Have to agree rolly777 and my reference to paid posters. For all...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7128
    Have to agree rolly777 and my reference to paid posters. For all we know spid81 and Ro8 could be one and the same

Another topic but thought is was worth mentioning…

What will drive WKT is validation of the project where profit is realised…With record amounts of product being produced from 25% utilisation of plant capacity is very positive..Through this quarter we already have export of product, Higher quality materials delivered to ROM pad with 50% higher contained graphite to blend with lower grade materials…

Lets also keep in mind most of the commissioning materials were from development ore which was not even included in the resource model…The DFS model is for a 24 year life of mine at18% TGC. Mike has already commented the development ore was not ideal yet they were able to process this while navigating all the variables of commissioning…Now the good stuff…!

The new 3 year starter pit is only now being mined which has higher grades from surface with a thin veneer covering already exposed…Trenching and drilling confirmed continuity of the ore where 95% of this material is from fresh material…Fresh material is the preferred material having greater consistency of the ore making it more predictable…The plant has already confirmed they can produce 72 bags in 2 consecutive shifts within specifications and utilising only 25% of the plant.

The intermediate interest is most definitely in more double time and ramping up of the plant…To run the plant for a continuous 24 hour period confirms the plant synergies are coming together nicely this early on…

Validation is a milestone not only share holders require but so do end users…Seems to be plenty of interest but validation is required first…Patience
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6405/6405734-e0c61149b1a138e4e909628fac727579.jpg

Regards Croc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $65.81K 626.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 306015 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 125500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.