ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6976
    With Croc in full marketing campaign, is he trying to drum up support for more mug buyers, (125 shares traded on Friday) Or ramping up the sales pitch for the cash injection WKT adivsed was required by Gemcorp?

We all know if things were going well at Lindi, the SP would have more demand and the SP would be increasing. We also know the LTH are here until the very end, be it positive or negative. we only need to look back to see how supportive they were of the 6 months suspension from the ASX when WKT ran out of funds and the CRDB funding was pulled.

I wonder if WKT has now completely exhausted Gemcorps remaining US$3mil in back up funding, or if they have secured a line of credit from the tanzania banks. What we do know, Jinpeng the EPC contractor is still unable to achieve the 48 hours of continous production as required to satisfy their final payment. I wonder what is going wrong with the production faciltiies for this milestone payment to be delayed by 14 weeks over the companies expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $65.81K 626.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 306015 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 125500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.