WKT 8.57% 9.6¢ walkabout resources ltd

I do love when I quote WKT's QTR report to these pumpers, they...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6981
    I do love when I quote WKT's QTR report to these pumpers, they claim my posts are unsubstantiated.

The following was stated in the QTR report.

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentembed?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTDYL4Q%2B0yxT%2Bv%2BBy67FiGug%3D

The ROM high-grade stockpiles (refer table 1) have increased by approximately 24,500 tonnes of “free-dig”
    graphite ore, bringing the total ore stockpile to ~ 43,500 tonnes. This is equivalent to more than two months
    of plant throughput at planned capacity.

For these bulls to claim the selective mining method has been successful is extremely misleading, WKT has only completed one development blast in the start pit during April. How can any investors take these investors seriously when they are using one blast to determine the success of the selective mining method.

I am starting to understand why this thread is seeing all the traffic rather than the latest announcement, they are able to spin their web of BS making it extremely difficult for investors to fact check their BS with the truth being contained in another thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.