WKT 1.00% 9.9¢ walkabout resources ltd

"It has reached a point where I can’t even make share purchases...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7003
    "It has reached a point where I can’t even make share purchases without being asked for proof, which is quite unreasonable."

Hi GGtrader

anyone can make feel good posts claiming they are buying shares on market, yet these claims are unsubstantiated.

We have long seen claims of individuals making unsubstantiated claims in HC and the forum, BTW you dont need to brag about fantasy share purchases, you can simply update your sentiment as a Buy,

Getting back to the tweets

Do you know of any other ASX listed companies whose chairman tweets daily and holds around 5% of the company?

You seem to have the view that these tweets are "engaging with the market" although I cannot agree with this assessment as his commentary could also be biased to protect his investment.
    Wouldnt it be better for Mike to step away from.the twitter account and have WKT focus on using its twitter account?

I did love the tweet many years ago that WKT or the Lindi Jumbo posted with a significant amount of money in its image.

BTW, I will still tag you into posts when I see commentary which needs to be challenged, if you dont want to read my commentary you can simply click on my profile image and hit ignore.

I look forward to seeing you substantiate your previous posts and the last updates weren't the company making announcements you claimed investors needed to wait for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.