WKT 4.55% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-7696

1. 16,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6960
    Hi Croc.

What is the point of being invested in WKT?

you have been posting on WKT since 2015, and the SP over that time has provided zero financial gains for you, you would have been better off investing these funds into the bank which would have yielded you a higher income over the past 9 years.

I know you don't like EGR, you are so blinded by your investment in WKT that you are not able to form rational investment decisions,

I would hate to think of all of the Mum's and Dad's that you have misled over the years who have bought into this lemon only to have been let down by your marketing and tricks.

MRC - Yes that hasn't been a great investment for me, although I did use some of my profit from my EGR investment for this higher risk investment, I should have sold my shares in early 2022, when the SP spiked to 21 cents.
    Other investments I made around this time have worked out well for me.

If I invested these funds in WKT in late 2022, I would have lost half of the money, from what I can tell, the company is looking at another cash injection and they have credit card interest rates which the company is going to struggle to cover.

In summary, I have made money out of my investment strategy, sadly anyone who has followed you has lost their money or seen no financial gains.

Looking forward to the QTR and Annual report, the going concern statement is going to be entertaining to read, will we have more vague statements about securing the tanzania loans as was in the Half Year report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.