WKT 4.55% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-7712

1. 16,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6961
    HI Sparecash,

Yes WKT did state they needed pilot orders for their prospective customers to validate their production, I am fairly certain the volume for the pilot orders were 80-120 kgs. Sadly the one bag in May won't be enough.

With WKT failing to produce significant volume and having no confirmed shipments, the September QTR report is going to be entertaining to see how much product they had managed to ship during the previous 3 months.

As I said, for WKT to backflip from their claims that the product needed to be verified suggests WKT has "Priced to Sell" its graphite to get any sales they can.

If this is the case, it shows how desperate the company is for funds and the limited interest the company has in its production.

Anyway, we are still waiting for you to find the US$26mil you claimed the company had available. all of these funds have either expired, been pulled or have been completely exhausted. So much for you claiming the company was flushed with cash.

Keep up the fake news campaign, I will continue to call out your BS as I enjoy the public service....

BTW, When do you think Andrew Price will start mentioning WKT in his tweets, his tweet the other day regarding ADD, MNS and other ASX failures was pretty entertaining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.