WKT 4.55% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Sparecash,you would be better off direction your attention at...

1. 16,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6961
    Hi Sparecash,

you would be better off direction your attention at Management,

How did they manage to claim in September 2023 that the pilot orders would be shipped by the end of 2023, yet we still don't have confirmation 12 months later if any shipments have been sent?

I have asked numerous times now, Why is WKT selling its graphtie at a 50% discount, yet back in July 2023, it claimed they were expecting to see a premium for its products.

We even have Mike advising in an investor forum, that WKT would see close to their DFS prices. Again in September 2024, they advised the prices are 50% lower for the products being sold in China.

It might be me, but it appears you guys would rather focus on me rather come to the realisation that you have failed with this investment and would prefer to put the attention on me rather than call out the directors for their failures.

No doubt at this years AGM, Shareholders will continue to well support their directors with a 99% approval rating to ensure more failures into the future.

Will you be supporting management at this years AGM? Or will you be voting for more dilution, failed time lines and no share price appreciation?

It would be nice to get the topic back on WKT and its management rather than you all focusing on me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.