WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi GGTrader,Why should I feel ashamed for my comment?I have had...

1. 16,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6963
    Hi GGTrader,

Why should I feel ashamed for my comment?

I have had Sirrobbo, stalk, abuse, dox and follow me around the forum. He has added baiting comment about my wife and my dead dog on HC, yet you and all of your friends sat by without mentioning a word, How does this not surprise me, He had a nice holiday the other week for his actions and I suspect he won't be far away from being banned if he continues.

I know you and many other of the WKT promoters are not that happy with my commentary, you have claimed many times I have misled the forum with one of your speeches, yet you failed to provide one comment where I fabricated information or was misleading.

You make yourself out as a gun trader, yet provide no supporting evidence and have told great stories about the company's prospects or to look forward to the future, This is all weasel words.

I am not surprised you are supportive of Sirrobbo, he has a long history of providing false expectations, like his claims of the SP hitting 75 cents, The SP has declined by 50% since he made those comments and the company has been heavily diluted, and is in a dire financial situation.
    One breakdown at the mine and the company will be gone.

Instead of any of the promoters (including yourself) discussing the risks of the project or the failure of the company to achieve their own forecasts, you all focus on me. I am sure many of you would make perfect used car salesmen, you would be fantastic at selling the lemon in the lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $2.106K 19.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 129065 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 233359 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.