CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6966
    Hi Sirrobbo,

Let me get this right, You think it is acceptable to make claims of a future share price expectation for when WKT was commissioning its mine and ramping up its production, yet when the SP is 600% lower than your forecast, you would prefer your credibility wasn't challenged because you made the claim years ago.

Sorry this is just a BS excuse, you and your friends were telling investors they were going to get rich by investing in WKT, the SP hasn't gotten close to your forecasts, yet the SP has declined by 60-70% since you made that claim, Why do you think your post has no relationship to WKT when you are still making claims investors are going to see future gains when the QTR reports start rolling in,

WKT hasn't even had the plant handed over to them, which means the plant is still not operating continuously for 48 hours at the nameplate capacity.

It's time you started focusing on your investment, management, and the processing facilities, maybe you might discover how you got this investment so wrong when the SP is only 11.5 cents, not the 75 cents you thought it would be.

Since @Stirer isn't unable to provide and explanation as to why the plant cannot operate continuously for 48hour at nameplate capacity, would you like to detail why this requirement is yet to be acheved even when WKT stated it would be achieved 4-5 months ago?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.