CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6981
    Hi Sirrobbo,

"September quarterly will be interesting. As you say we await actual information as the commentary here is all speculation."

Hi Sirrobbo, what are you expecting to see in the QTR report?

Trade payables are not disclosd in the QTR reports, the only information which will be disclosed is the Cash balance (Known $197k AUD) and the debt payable to Gemcorp, Which is already at US$24mil out of the possible US$25mil facility,

The Annual report also states WKT is not expecting to gain access to the Tanzania loan facilities (if approved) until November.

As far as I can see, the non holders are raising the concerns the auditors and WKT reported in the annual report, this is not speculation, it is facts.

The company need to indemdify the Auditors and the financial accounts reported the need for additional equity.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6506/6506410-8e6c4aa96c570c44dd4ba4a7aaeb6fdf.jpg

Months ago WKT let expire US$9.3mil from BMCG, do you still hold the belief this was prudent on management, or would you now agree these funds would have been critical to the company survival.

@R08@Names little I would like to hear your commentary on the annual report and the companies ability to raise funds. Would WKT be able to raise the funds from shareholders?

Last edited by spid81: Today, 11:48

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.