WKT 0.00% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-4563

1. 15,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6715
    Hi Croc,

Thank you for once again highlighting how WKT borrowed funds to pay the interest with Gemcorp.

no doubt you have worked out the company was only expecting to cover US$2.5mil of interest for the first year, As you would know the company didn't get the mine completed when they expected and are now 5 months behind with their expectations to have graphite concentrate for sale.

Time you add in the shipping of samples from the commercial production to validate the previous samples, WKT will be very lucky if they see any commercial sales during the current QTR.

With Jinpeng balloon payment in the coming week, the operating costs will all be WKT's, do they have the funds to operate the facility once you deduct the $1mil balloon payment, Gemcorps $480k interest payable per month, cover their corporate costs, directors fees and mining costs?

You seem to think WKT will need to draw down on the US$5mil back up funding with an interest rate of 21.28%, @sirrobbo advised he has lower credit card rates to this and suggested if anyone was paying this much it would due to the significant risk of the project.

Anyway, seeing Friday's small buy order to push up the SP and the significant pumping by the pumpers along with the significant marketing by the company, I see a retail CR on the way,

BTW, what happened to BMCG's additional US$9.3mil that was available? why are these funds no longer available or shown in the QTR cashflow report?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $200 1.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 691224 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 106480 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.