WKT 4.17% 11.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development Progress - Lindi Jumbo Mine, page-4248

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    To be fair, as an outsider with an interest in graphite looking in, and interested in investing in something that could give me a decent return, all I can see with confidence is that everytime Spid points out the obvious, Croc plays him (man) an not the points he's documented (ball). Never once plays the ball if the man is easy game.

All IMHO but GTAH if that's your belief, sicerely.

As for the following stamtent of yours: "all of your negative and nefarious comments at a time when the whole world was in the grip of the Covid 19 Pandemic where over 7million have lost their lives and countless others “ Almost a billion people have been affected by the strain of having had Covid 19"

That's the biggest steaming pile of misinformation on this board since the crowd was cheering "Not Long Now" (since morphed to the applicable "Not Likely Now"?)

Here, let me fix it for you:

"all of your negative and nefarious comments at a time when the whole world was in the grip of the Covid 19 Scamdemic and brutal CCP-inspired Lockdowns where over 7million have lost their lives and livelyhoods due to stupid policies forced on them, rather than following the sensible and very successful approach Sweden implemented.
    Almost a billion people have been affected by the strain of having had Covid 19 Lockdowns and so-called "100% safe and effective vaccines" forced on them".

Sorted.

PS - before you start, the biggest conspiracy theory promoted on here in my view is that Lindi will make mom&pop shareholders a pile of profit. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $77.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $41.33K 355.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 116989 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 110000
Last updated 15.49pm 07/06/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.