WKT 0.00% 11.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development progress - Lindi Jumbo project, page-1218

1. 15,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6774
    Good Morning Stirer,

You need to read @slick 's post again. he has provided the technical assessement that Croc requested. just because the assessment was negative, you now attack his post and try to twist it around to be something positive. Slick called it as the Nonholders did, It was a pump.
    If you want a second opinion, just as @Cabbie

I mentioned the Bridging loan participants received their ~$1mil dollar back from WKT and they would have been paid the interest on the loan, We also know that BMCG has US$860k left to convert. As Croc would say, Why haven't they converted at 8.5 cents when they could?

With the depressing update from Benchmark Minerals and Fastmarkets on the prices of graphite and the market is currently oversupplied with mines moving to Care and Maintenance, I don't know why anyone would be rushing to buy into any graphite project that is under construction, that has shown over the past 2-3 years they haven't been able to stick to a timeline on construction.

I am surprised none of the WKT bulls can explain why Wogan binding sales and marketing agreement has reduced the working capital facility to WKT from US$8mil down to US$3.2mil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $9.841K 87.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 356478 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 41586 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.