WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development progress - Lindi Jumbo project, page-1290

1. 2,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 975
    The supply deficit is coming Croc-file. It’s undeniable and in every ASX junior and already operational graphite companies reporting. As Red Adair would say the nefarious ones with their furphy driven agendas are only here to distort the truth and the facts. I’ve heard you say many times Croc how healthy this forum once was. The big players have ambushed the little guys. Issues with Syrah have undoubtedly made Lindi’s funding journey far more difficult but debt funding, a marvellous result has been achieved. BMCG has undoubtedly assisted the big players in keeping WKT shareprice in check. From what I have observed, the story tellers have been engaged to belittle and downplay WKT announcements until the steam comes out of the shareprice keeping retail at bay until Lindi is proven. It’s disappointing these activities are engaged but a great opportunity for those who are able to make the effort to see past the furphy makers. The graphite supply squeeze is absolutely on and supply will be chased and locked in by end users. Lindi’s consistent supply of graphite to its companies of choice will be priceless and they will pay a small premium for that privilege. All the slight of word stories in the world won’t change the main story, graphite will enter a deficit in 18 months time. Lindi’s first dry commissioning results just months just months away. Once these results align with the extensive lab testing dating back 8 years and proof of concept is confirmed. the games will really start. As existing shareholders we then get to sit back and enjoy. Mikeonmining@Twitter. It’s all there in wonderful blue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.