WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Development progress - Lindi Jumbo project, page-13

1. 15,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6661
    Hi Gammat,

I answered your question on the other stock, there is nothing wrong with my interpretation on stocks.

I do lock in profits when I see significant returns (EGR) and buy over long durations for stocks I like, I have advised you of this on the other stock previously as I knew the former CEO has a significant shareholding and was selling down his holding. you need to make an informed investment based on all data, if he wasn't selling I would have bought over a shorter duration as the upside would have been significantly higher, due to his constant selling I changed my buying approach to buy over a longer duration. If you have read my posts on that company you will see they have been very accurate and what I have posted has been achieved by the company.

I know you don't like my comments on WKT, I have no real issues with what you think or the other who post here everyday.

You only need to read WKT's announcements and see things are not going as they expected, they thought draw down would have occurred in early May, yet we find out today the DD has only just been completed and this supporting information will be provided to the board to make a determination if they will fund WKT or what risk they will apply for the loan. With "Rapid construction" occurring, plant arriving from China and the significant costs associated with construction, corporate ect, I will be surprised if Gemcorps funding will arrive before WKT needs funds from either BMCG or another round of Bridging Loan funding.

Honesty, I cannot believe WKT has got their timelines so wrong, We have gone from funding arriving in Early May to now an unknown time of when/if funding will arrive. Although DD has been completed, we don't know if there is any legal or or financial issues that have been found during the DD period.
    I would have thought the FCI and the Framework agreement would be required before Gemcorp funds WKT, I guess we will see in the near future if this is or isn't an issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.