BNL 12.5% 0.7¢ blue star helium limited

Yes, as been alluding too..I will do this in two posts as it's...

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Yes, as been alluding too..
    I will do this in two posts as it's just a bit of teh same summary as I usually do off teh phone out of the got I have built for announcements..

Note: as on phone can't check outputs as much as I would if on the desktop..

Review of the Latest Announcement (3 July 2024)

Key Highlights:Hearing for Development Wells:

A hearing for 5 new development well locations is scheduled for 4 September 2024.

Drilling Timeline: Drilling of these wells is expected to commence in Q4 2024.

Tie-in to Production Facilities: Targeted for Q4 2024, aligning with the commencement of drilling.

Comparison with Previous Announcements:1 July 2024 Release:Flow Rates: The State 16 well was reported capable of a maximum rate of 441 Mscfd, with production optimization rates between 250 Mscfd and 350 Mscfd.

New Development Wells:

Approval of the OGDP for 5 additional wells at Galactica, enhancing the initial gas gathering system.

Operational Efficiency: Noted significant cost reductions in drilling and emphasized CO2 purification and sale.

4 June 2024 Release:Helium Discovery: Significant helium concentrations at the State 16 well, with stabilized flow rates of 285 Mcfd.

Flow Testing: Detailed flow testing results and initial type curves for economic modeling.

Commercial Discussions: Ongoing negotiations for the sale of purified helium products.

17 May 2024 Release:

Forward Drilling Operations: Projected timelines for drilling and testing operations at the State 16 well.

Project Preparation: Preparations for the maiden helium development well at Galactica/Pegasus.

Exploratory Wells: Highlighted high helium concentrations from exploratory wells.

Analysis of Progress:

Steady Advancement in Development:

The latest announcement continues to build on the progress reported in the previous updates, particularly in the drilling and permitting processes.The scheduled hearing and subsequent drilling of new wells indicate a proactive approach to expanding production capacity.

Enhanced Operational Efficiency:

Continuous improvements in drilling costs and efficiency, as highlighted in the 1 July 2024 release, demonstrate effective cost management, which is crucial for long-term profitability.

Strategic Expansion:
    Approval of additional development wells and the planned tie-in to production facilities reflect strategic efforts to scale operations and optimize gas gathering and processing.

Market Readiness:

Ongoing commercial discussions and preparations for CO2 sales indicate strong market engagement and readiness to capitalize on production outputs.

Conclusion:

Blue Star Helium has shown consistent progress across its key projects, with strategic steps towards expanding its production capabilities and improving operational efficiencies. The alignment of development wells and processing facilities in the upcoming quarters sets a strong foundation for enhanced production and revenue generation. The focus on both helium and CO2 markets positions the company well to leverage multiple revenue streams and address market demands effectively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $6.457K 807.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2038539 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 613366 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.