DEV 0.00% 30.0¢ devex resources limited

Ann: Devex expands position at Julimar, page-176

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I don't mind markie posting and even I would rather have him around than not. But his motives need to be reviewed as does his content need to be updated.

Now markie for someone with an interest in Space you need to keep a closer eye on whats going on on earth IMO.

You speak about Devex as though its a static company in a static market, then exaggerate like no tomorrow about downside risk. While seldom if ever mentioning the huge upside potential.

Talking about 50% retracements if we miss minerals in the coming NSW gold drilling.

Q: Half of 15.5c is? Will give you a clue its not 6 or 7c as you write in the same post you mention 50% retracements.

The other thing you fail to mention is that since you started posting your doomsday scenarios on DEV (which have only once come anywhere near true once, briefly, when the whole market tanked around late March) things have changed massively at Devex.

In the last 12 months we have picked up many new fantastic assets, virtually for free, that would float and support more than one new company.

A company could easily float on our Julimar leases. And many more new leases have been added besides that. The other thing that has changed is gold is in a serious longterm uptrend. All Aussie gold juniors are going nuts. This is a fundamental change in our favor.

So if we miss serious gold (but see some faint signs of it) on our first drills in the coming campaign we are not going to half of 15.5c which is 6 or 7c (apparently).
    Though we might drop a couple of cents. We have multiple great targets at multiple sites and will drill until we hit commercial minerals at one of them and then keep drilling. Tim Goyder keeps going until he succeeds.

You see we have many many drill holes planned and even after what we have on the way (drill wise) we have many many great additional untested targets and keep picking up more quicker, stealthier and more strategic than any other gold junior I know of.

Basin Creek pick up, Sky boundary and Julimar North and South all genius moves all in the last 6 odd months.

And we have leases pending we don't even know about. More in the N.T apparently. Brendan mentioned in his talk "several" leases south of Julimar, I only knew of 2 (which in English is not several) and who knows what else is pending or on the radar.

I know you are a trader, but if you try to talk down the stock to get a cheaper entry after selling into what you perceive as a spike please don't use ludicrous concepts to support yourself, you just look silly.

I don't like being mean to anyone even you.

But when you post that leases around Junee in your opinion won't be able to be drilled until next Summer (when the ground will be dry enough). AFTER the company has just announced (hours earlier) in simple, brief and concise English that they intend to drill their leases around Junee starting in a couple of weeks with a visual graph demonstrating what the next couple of weeks looks like for those with poor eyesight or poor English. In that case you deserve to have the piss pulled out of you by the laughing mob, infact you are begging for it!! Ha ha!

Even after the Queensland flat land floods (actual floods, not just major district wide rainfall events) the ground dried out in a few months. Have you seen the pictures of around Junee , the company use them on their website (those photos are actual photos of the region we are drilling not stock images of somewhere in Surrey England). The ground is seriously undulating. Hilly land drains well.

So keep up to speed and if you want to down ramp please vary it a bit and stay abreast of changes at Devex and the market. And the weather...

And read the bloody announcements ...really its not hard and it will perhaps make the broken record that has to date been you down ramping rationalle possibly a bit less boring and predictable.

And have a good weekend Markie you and everyone else at Devex. Relax have a nice break. More excitement ahead next week with the price of gold going nuts..
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 25/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $132.0K 449.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 78262 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ 88132
Last updated 15.10pm 03/05/2024 ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.