DEV 0.00% 30.0¢ devex resources limited

Agreeing with your point listening nothing listerine is...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Agreeing with your point listening nothing listerine is certain.

But I just did a little probability experiment taking for granted (for the sake of the experiment things that cannot be quantified).

So I subscribed a guess probability factor of us finding commercial minerals in one of our prospects. Now we have more prospects than this, we have prospects we don't even know of yet and we have other prospects Im not going to mention that are known and we have prospects that are split into several sites giving increased chances of a strike.

But for the purposes of a very unscientific experiment Im going to say we have five prospects, or five shots at the title.

Im going to call these Basin Creek, Junee, Hume (Sky), Julimar and NT.

For the purposes of the exercise Im going to say there is a fifty fifty chance of finding commercial minerals at any one of these sites (even though I personally think the chances may be higher than that at Basin Creek and Juliamr and less at a couple of the others.

Remember this is an unscientific experiment..call it total crap if you like I don't care. Abuse me and this absurd this notion if you like and make the abuse funny so I can enjoy it at least.

Now Ive made it like a coin toss. 50/50 on each toss.

Using coin toss probability I think (using the unscientific model) that we have close to a 97 percent chance of finding commercial minerals at one of these five sites. There is also a lesser though substantial chance of finding commercial minerals at two sites (or at more than one site).

Right down to there being an actual chance of finding commercial minerals at all. But on that, although we know we also technically have a chance winning lotto don't hold your breath on that one. On 50/50 chance modeling the chances of finding commercial minerals on all DEVEX sites is very small. The chances of not finding commercial minerals on at least one site is also very small.

So the chance of finding commercial minerals at at least one of the sites according to the much acclaimed (by me only) unscientific model is not just very substantial its odds on.

Make of this what you will...for amusement purposes only..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $132.0K 449.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 78262 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ 88132
Last updated 15.10pm 03/05/2024 ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.